Sell date-based bookings for all kinds of rentals
- Create bookable products in WooCommerce
- Perfect for rentals
- Automatically calculate the cost of the booking
Separate check-in and check-out fields
- Let customers easily see the dates they're booking
- Change daily, overnight or weekly
- Allow buffer periods before and after bookings
Flexible and easy to use
- Perfect for non-coders, developers and clients
- Simple and intuitive settings
All purchases are covered by a 14 day money back guarantee
Yearly licences renew annually
Lifetime licences are a one-time payment
Use on a single site
Use on unlimited sites
Use on a single site
Use on unlimited sites
All products are covered by a 14 day money back guarantee. Prices exclude VAT, where applicable. Yearly licences renew annually; lifetime licences are a one-time payment
A full refund if you're not happy
All products are covered by a 14 day money back guarantee so if you find the plugin doesn't meet your expectations, just let me know and I'll refund your purchase.
Plugin Features and Information
Bookings for WooCommerce is a booking plugin that's ideal for all kinds of rentals, including:
- Property rentals
- Vacation rentals
- Holiday homes
- Villas and apartments
- Renting rooms
- Holiday lettings
- Accommodation lets
- Gallery rentals
- Exhibition space rentals
- Booking venues
- Vehicle hire, e.g. car, bike or boat
WooCommerce booking plugin
The Bookings for WooCommerce plugin adds a new 'Booking' product type to WooCommerce which lets you set exactly how you want your bookings to work.
Using the Booking product type, you can define:
- Booking units: either by day, by night, or by week.
- Booking start day: specify a day of the week for the booking to start, or let users select any day
- Minimum and maximum booking lengths: happy to let users book for just one night? That's fine. Need to specify a minimum number of nights? That's also fine.
- Postponed start: allow yourself a notice period before the booking can start.
- Buffer period: add an optional buffer period between bookings
- Costs: set a standard cost per day, night or week then define periods where the cost might be different. Charge premium rates for your busy times, tempt people with discount rates for the quieter times
- Block out dates: you can make dates unavailable in the calendar to prevent anyone from booking them.
- Last bookable date: decide how far in advance to take bookings
- Discounts - specify a time after which the discount kicks in, e.g. book for 4 days and get 20% off
The Bookings for WooCommerce plugin adds a simple booking form to the product page where the user can select their check-in and check-out dates. The permitted dates are clearly indicated and the calendars automatically update to ensure that users can't duplicate bookings or book across a blocked-out period. The plugin calculates the duration of the booking and displays the cost automatically, taking into account any non standard cost periods that might be incorporated into the user's booking.
The user can add their booking to their cart then checkout, the same as they would do for any other product. After payment, the user receives an email with the booking details. In your dashboard, you can monitor and update bookings.
WooCommerce Product Add-Ons Ultimate
Bookings for WooCommerce integrates with WooCommerce Product Add Ons Ultimate to allow you to include additional chargeable options in your bookings. Possible options might include:
- Cleaning fees
- Linen fees
- Transfer costs
- Bicycle hire
- Bed and breakfast options
- Half board or full board options
- Optional insurance charges
- Facilities hire
- Extra towels
- Surcharges for extra guests
- Additional beds or bedding
- Welcome packs
- Shopping hampers
Each additional option can be charged as a one-off fee or per bookable unit, e.g. per night, per week.
WooCommerce Deposits and Part Payments
Bookings also integrates with Deposits and Part Payments, allowing you to take deposits on your date-based bookings. There's a tutorial here on accepting deposits for WooCommerce bookings.
|Released||24 August 2017|
|Last Updated||5 April 2021|
= 1.3.9 15 July 2020 =
* Fixed: maximum booking length respected
= 1.3.8 12 February 2020 =
* Updated: updated for Product Add-Ons 3.0+
= 1.3.7 21 May 2019 =
* Fixed: product total not updating in Product Add-Ons
= 1.3.6 20 April 2019 =
* Added: allow zero cost booking
* Updated: additional param in bfwc_pewc_filter_calculated_cost_before_calculate_totals
* Updated: style changes for calendar
= 1.3.5 25 January 2019 =
* Updated: updater for migration to Plugin Republic
= 1.3.4 8 December 2018 =
* Added: bfwc_block_after_order setting
* Added: filter orders in back end by bookings and standard sales
* Added: overlap option for overnight bookings
* Updated: fire bfwc_set_booking_processing from woocommerce_thankyou
= 1.3.3 2 August 2018 =
* Fixed: updated partial discount calculation
* Updated: filter added to cart message for booking products only
= 1.3.2 21 May 2018 =
* Added: simple discount functionality
= 1.3.1 9 May 2018 =
* Added: postpone_start parameter to allow a notice period before the start of the booking
= 1.3.0 19 April 2018 =
* Fixed: multi-lingual date compatibility
* Fixed: buffer periods for daily and overnight booking units
= 1.2.4 22 March 2018 =
* Updated: removed cron job to automatically delete pending booking
= 1.2.3 16 February 2018 =
* Fixed: incorrect date format on non standard date range
= 1.2.2 9 February 2018 =
* Fixed: set default maximum booking length
= 1.2.1 7 February 2018 =
* Added: status column in Bookings admin page
* Added: empty cart on log out
* Added: check booking status after order submission, before payment
* Added: bfwc_set_booking_processing
* Added: delete booking when order is cancelled
* Added: inline update notifications
* Updated: display booking dates in correct language on cart and order pages
= 1.2.0 1 February 2018 =
* Updated: refactored for internationalized dates
= 1.1.5 29 January 2018 =
* Fixed: parse errors in bfwc_calculate_available_units
= 1.1.4 26 January 2018 =
* Added: include user email in booking
* Fixed: correctly add User ID and Order ID to booking
* Updated: method to set unavailable dates
* Updated: booking fields to readonly
= 1.1.3 22 January 2018 =
* Added: bfwc_pewc_filter_calculated_booking_cost to get total booking price including extras
= 1.1.2 19 January 2018 =
* Added: per_unit field for new WooCommerce Product Add Ons Ultimate fields
= 1.1.1 17 January 2018 =
* Updated: additional WooCommerce Product Add Ons Ultimate support
= 1.1.0 17 January 2018 =
* Added: WooCommerce Product Add Ons Ultimate support
= 1.0.6, 9 November 2017 =
* Added: booking details to order
* Fixed: not returning body classes correctly
* Updated: renamed updater class
= 1.0.5, 26 October 2017 =
* Added: bfwc_is_simple_booking_product
= 1.0.4, 10 October 2017 =
* Added: updater
= 1.0.3, 6 October 2017 =
* Fixed: missing unit name on new product
= 1.0.2, 21 September 2017 =
* Updated: removed Bookings setting tab
= 1.0.1, 19 September 2017 =
* Fixed: error selecting checkout date
* Fixed: incorrectly showing per week in non standard date range
= 1.0.0, 24 August 2017 =
* Initial commit
Plugins to extend your WooCommerce store with powerful new features
Rapid support and great service - my business depends upon your happiness
14 day money back guarantee so you can buy with peace of mind
What people are saying
5/5 stars!!! Really a great plugin and outstanding customer service! Well built and very logical setup. Easy to use for even not so tech-savvy users :-)
Gareth has been exceptionally helpful with after sales enquiries. Very responsive and excellent customer care. Fully recommend this plugin to anyone that is looking to extend the functionality of WooCommerce.
What are the differences between the Basic and Pro licences?
The Basic licence entitles you to updates and support for 1 site. The Pro licence entitles you to updates and support for unlimited sites.
How long is the licence valid for?
Unless otherwise stated, licences are valid for a year. During that time you are entitled to receive free updates and support. Licences will automatically renew unless cancelled.
Will the licence still work if I cancel my subscription?
If you cancel your subscription, you'll still be entitled to free updates and support until the end of the subscription period. After that, the plugin will continue to work but you'll no longer be entitled to updates or support.
Is there a free trial?
I don't offer free trials but all products are backed by a 14 money back guarantee so if the plugin isn't what you wanted, I will issue you with a refund.
Do you offer refunds?
Yes, there's a 14 day money back guarantee so if you purchase the plugin and decide you no longer want it, just drop me a line.
Will this plugin work with my theme?
All my plugins are independent of the theme being used so there shouldn't be any problems. If you do run into any issues, just let me know and I will take a look.