Bookings for WooCommerce is ideal for all kinds of rentals, including:
- Property rentals
- Vacation rentals
- Holiday homes
- Villas and apartments
- Renting rooms
- Holiday lettings
- Accommodation lets
- Gallery rentals
- Exhibition space rentals
- Booking venues
- Vehicle hire, e.g. car, bike or boat
Bookings for WooCommerce adds a new 'Booking' product type to WooCommerce which lets you set exactly how you want your bookings to work.
Using the Booking product type, you can define:
- Booking units: either by day, by night, or by week.
- Booking start day: specify a day of the week for the booking to start, or let users select any day
- Minimum and maximum booking lengths: happy to let users book for just one night? That's fine. Need to specify a minimum number of nights? That's also fine.
- Postponed start: allow yourself a notice period before the booking can start.
- Buffer period: add an optional buffer period between bookings
- Costs: set a standard cost per day, night or week then define periods where the cost might be different. Charge premium rates for your busy times, tempt people with discount rates for the quieter times
- Block out dates: you can make dates unavailable in the calendar to prevent anyone from booking them.
- Last bookable date: decide how far in advance to take bookings
- Discounts - specify a time after which the discount kicks in, e.g. book for 4 days and get 20% off
Why choose Plugin Republic?
How does it work?
The plugin adds a simple booking form to the product page where the user can select their check-in and check-out dates. The permitted dates are clearly indicated and the calendars automatically update to ensure that users can't duplicate bookings or book across a blocked-out period. The plugin calculates the duration of the stay and displays the cost automatically, taking into account any non standard cost periods that might be incorporated into the user's booking.
The user can add their booking to their cart then checkout, the same as they would do for any other product:
After payment, the user receives an email with the booking details:
In your dashboard, you can monitor and update bookings:
The plugin works with WooCommerce so that you can take payment via your preferred payment gateway. You can also sell additional products on your site as well as take bookings.
Integration with Product Extras
Bookings for WooCommerce integrates with Product Extras, our WooCommerce product addons plugin, to allow you to include additional chargeable options in your bookings. Possible options might include:
- Cleaning fees
- Linen fees
- Transfer costs
- Bicycle hire
- Bed and breakfast options
- Half board or full board options
- Optional insurance charges
- Facilities hire
- Extra towels
- Surcharges for extra guests
- Additional beds or bedding
- Welcome packs
- Shopping hampers
Each additional option can be charged as a one-off fee or per bookable unit, e.g. per night, per week.
WooCommerce bookings demo
You can see a demo site for Bookings for WooCommerce here.
What are the differences between the Basic and Pro licences?
The Basic licence entitles you to updates and support for 1 site. The Pro licence entitles you to updates and support for unlimited sites.
How long is the licence valid for?
Unless otherwise stated, licences are valid for a year. During that time you are entitled to receive free updates and support. Licences will automatically renew unless cancelled.
Will the licence still work if I cancel my subscription?
If you cancel your subscription, you'll still be entitled to free updates and support until the end of the subscription period. After that, the plugin will continue to work but you'll no longer be entitled to updates or support.
Is there a free trial?
I don't offer free trials but all products are backed by a 14 money back guarantee so if the plugin isn't what you wanted, I will issue you with a refund.
Do you offer refunds?
Yes, there's a 14 day money back guarantee so if you purchase the plugin and decide you no longer want it, just drop me a line.
Will this plugin work with my theme?
All my plugins are independent of the theme being used so there shouldn't be any problems. If you do run into any issues, just let me know and I will take a look.