Flexible payment options for your customers
- Accept deposits and part payments
- Apply to specific products or whole orders
- Accept percentage or fixed amounts
Make life easy for your customers
- Let customers choose - or require a deposit only
- Add discounts for payment in full
- Automatically schedules final payment order
Flexible and easy to use
- Perfect for non-coders and developers alike
- Simple and intuitive settings
All purchases are covered by a 14 day money back guarantee
Yearly licences renew annually
Lifetime licences are a one-time payment
Use on a single site
Use on unlimited sites
Use on a single site
Use on unlimited sites
All products are covered by a 14 day money back guarantee. Prices exclude VAT, where applicable. Yearly licences renew annually; lifetime licences are a one-time payment
A full refund if you're not happy
All products are covered by a 14 day money back guarantee so if you find the plugin doesn't meet your expectations, just let me know and I'll refund your purchase.
Plugin Features and Information
The WooCommerce Deposits and Part Payments plugin lets you accept deposits for your products, giving customers flexibility over their payments.
You decide which products to accept deposits on, and how to set the amounts. You can choose a percentage of the overall product price or you can set a fixed amount.
When the customer adds the product to their cart, they can choose which payment method to use - either part payment or payment in full.
If you wish, you can disable the option for a customer to pay in full and require them to pay a deposit.
If they choose part payment, the plugin splits the order up. The customer is required to pay only the deposit then the plugin generates a new scheduled order for the remaining amount. The customer has full view of their payments and scheduled payments on their account page.
Set different deposits for specific products if required.
Offer discounts to customers who choose to make the payment in full.
|Released||6 February 2020|
|Last Updated||25 November 2020|
= 1.3.5, 25 November 2020 =
* Added: wcdpp_apply_tax_scheduled_order setting
* Updated: improved compatibility with Fees and Discounts
= 1.3.4, 24 September 2020 =
* Fixed: don't create unnecessary scheduled order
* Fixed: removed HTML tags from deposit text on checkout page
* Fixed: use float value instead of wc_price when adding product subtotals to new order
= 1.3.3, 20 September 2020 =
* Fixed: product specific deposit amounts not honoured for variations
= 1.3.2, 18 September 2020 =
* Added: wcdpp_automatically_create_scheduled_order filter
* Added: product specific deposit amounts
= 1.3.1, 16 July 2020 =
* Fixed: scheduled orders created for orders paid in full
= 1.3.0, 7 July 2020 =
* Added: option to pay by deposit only
* Added: wcdpp_section_tabs filter
* Added: option to send email to admin when balance paid
* Fixed: ensure scheduled orders don't create additional scheduled orders when paid
* Updated: scheduled order line item costs and totals
* Updated: only display remaining balance on order screens for initial payments
* Updated: deposit amount for 'entire order' payments include shipping and other fees
= 1.2.1, 16 June 2020 =
* Fixed: update_checkout not triggered at checkout
* Updated: calculate deposit based on variation price not product price
= 1.2.0, 26 May 2020 =
* Added: option to set deposit for entire cart
* Fixed: scheduled order getting set twice on_hold and processing
= 1.1.0, 21 April 2020 =
* Added: option to discount product price when user pays in full
* Added: add link to pay remaining balance to order confirmation and email
= 1.0.1, 15 April 2020 =
* Added: pot file
* Fixed: deposits calculating incorrectly on multiple items
* Updated: include 'Scheduled' orders in 'All' count on Orders page
= 1.0.0, 7 February 2020 =
* Initial commit
Plugins to extend your WooCommerce store with powerful new features
Rapid support and great service - my business depends upon your happiness
14 day money back guarantee so you can buy with peace of mind
What people are saying
5/5 stars!!! Really a great plugin and outstanding customer service! Well built and very logical setup. Easy to use for even not so tech-savvy users :-)
Gareth has been exceptionally helpful with after sales enquiries. Very responsive and excellent customer care. Fully recommend this plugin to anyone that is looking to extend the functionality of WooCommerce.
What are the differences between the Basic and Pro licences?
The Basic licence entitles you to updates and support for 1 site. The Pro licence entitles you to updates and support for unlimited sites.
How long is the licence valid for?
Unless otherwise stated, licences are valid for a year. During that time you are entitled to receive free updates and support. Licences will automatically renew unless cancelled.
Will the licence still work if I cancel my subscription?
If you cancel your subscription, you'll still be entitled to free updates and support until the end of the subscription period. After that, the plugin will continue to work but you'll no longer be entitled to updates or support.
Is there a free trial?
I don't offer free trials but all products are backed by a 14 money back guarantee so if the plugin isn't what you wanted, I will issue you with a refund.
Do you offer refunds?
Yes, there's a 14 day money back guarantee so if you purchase the plugin and decide you no longer want it, just drop me a line.
Will this plugin work with my theme?
All my plugins are independent of the theme being used so there shouldn't be any problems. If you do run into any issues, just let me know and I will take a look.