WooCommerce Deposits and Part Payments Plugin
Easy to set up
- Minimal settings mean you can get started quickly and easily
- Enable deposits and part payments on specific products or on the entire order
- Choose between percentage or fixed amounts
- Optionally require a deposit instead of full payment
Simple for customers to use
- Give your customers a simple choice between paying in part or in full
- Choose whether to default to deposit, in full, or deposit-only
- Choose how much to set the deposit
Standard WooCommerce checkout process
- Deposits and Part Payments plugin uses the standard cart and checkout
- Keep the process familiar for your customers
- Order clearly sets out amounts to be paid now and in the future
- Optionally receive an email when a customer pays their balance
- Accept deposits and part payments for bookings
- Integrated with Bookings for WooCommerce, Product Add-Ons Ultimate and Fees and Discounts
Why choose Plugin Republic?
WooCommerce Deposits and Part Payments Plugin Features
The WooCommerce Deposits and Part Payments plugin lets you accept deposits for your products, giving customers flexibility over their payments.
You decide which products to accept deposits on, and how to set the amounts. You can choose a percentage of the overall product price or you can set a fixed amount.
When the customer adds the product to their cart, they can choose which payment method to use - either part payment or payment in full.
If you wish, you can disable the option for a customer to pay in full and require them to pay a deposit.
If they choose part payment, the plugin splits the order up. The customer is required to pay only the deposit then the plugin generates a new scheduled order for the remaining amount. The customer has full view of their payments and scheduled payments on their account page.
What are the differences between the Basic and Pro licences?
The Basic licence entitles you to updates and support for 1 site. The Pro licence entitles you to updates and support for unlimited sites.
How long is the licence valid for?
Unless otherwise stated, licences are valid for a year. During that time you are entitled to receive free updates and support. Licences will automatically renew unless cancelled.
Will the licence still work if I cancel my subscription?
If you cancel your subscription, you'll still be entitled to free updates and support until the end of the subscription period. After that, the plugin will continue to work but you'll no longer be entitled to updates or support.
Is there a free trial?
I don't offer free trials but all products are backed by a 14 money back guarantee so if the plugin isn't what you wanted, I will issue you with a refund.
Do you offer refunds?
Yes, there's a 14 day money back guarantee so if you purchase the plugin and decide you no longer want it, just drop me a line.
Will this plugin work with my theme?
All my plugins are independent of the theme being used so there shouldn't be any problems. If you do run into any issues, just let me know and I will take a look.