Yearly paid licenses run for 12 months and entitle you to free support and updates through that period. After a year, we’ll send you a reminder to renew your license. If you don’t wish to renew, you can continue to use the product but support and updates will no longer be available.
We offer a money back policy with 14 days of any purchase. However, we do reserve the right to refuse a refund if you haven’t attempted to resolve any issues with us first. We can’t issue refunds for any problems that are created by third party software, including other plugins and themes.
Please bear in mind that the products sold here are digital and therefore can’t be returned. On that basis, refunds are offered at our sole discretion. However, the only time we have ever refused to issue a refund is when we believed this policy was being abused.
You should also note that, if your base currency is not USD, then there may be a difference in the exchange rate between the time of your purchase and the time of the refund.
Refunds on renewals
It’s not possible to refund any renewal payments. When you buy a yearly licence, the renewal payment will go through automatically 12 months later. We will send you a reminder email two weeks before the renewal to confirm that the licence is about to renew. If you don’t wish to renew, please ensure you cancel the licence.
Refunds on repeat purchases
It is similarly not possible to offer refunds on repeat purchases without prior approval. This means that we can’t provide a refund more than once for the same product – so you can’t purchase a product, request a refund, then repurchase some time later and request a second refund.
Scope of support
For all support requests, please take a look at the documentation first.
We aim to help you with any issue specifically relating to our plugins that you have a valid licence for. This includes:
- Identifying and fixing any bugs in the software
- Providing guidance on how to use the plugins
- Identifying, but not necessarily fixing, conflicts with third-party plugins
However, please note the following:
- It’s not possible for us to set up a plugin on your site. We’re more than happy to provide some further information or clarification but support doesn’t cover set up or configuration. We have an additional paid service for installation and configuration.
- We can’t provide free support for customisations. Changes to functionality are outside the scope of support for any plugin – though we’re always happy to discuss individual feature requests, especially if they’re likely to have wider appeal for the product’s users. If you’d like a quote for a particular feature, just let us know.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will we be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the products offered on this site.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Our products are provided “as is.” We disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We make no warranty that our services or products will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, my products at your own discretion and risk.