Product Add-Ons Ultimate Bundle
Save 70% and get all Add-Ons Ultimate plugins with lifetime updates
The complete Add-Ons Ultimate suite
Get Product Add-Ons Ultimate and all its extensions
Exceptional value - save 67%
- Product Add-Ons Ultimate and all current and future extensions, worth over $1350
- Lifetime licences - so no subscription costs
- Pro licence - use on unlimited sites
What customers say
I primarily use the Add-Ons Ultimate Bundle to add product customizations like adding a name to the back of a shirt. The bundle fits the needs I have as a garment printer and web designer and is a great value for the price.
I’m using the Bundle for a rebuild of a shop who are specialists in curtains and roller blinds... I’ve found the plugins very easy to use. The 'Lookup table' has been perfect for what I needed.
Plugin Features and Information
The WooCommerce Product Add-Ons Ultimate Bundle offers incredible value - a saving of over 67%.
For a single, one-off payment you will have access to a Lifetime Pro licence for Product Add-Ons Ultimate itself, plus all its extensions, and all future extensions. You'll be eligible for support and updates without any expiry. And you can use the plugin and extensions on as many sites as you like.
The bundle includes Lifetime Pro versions of:
- WooCommerce Product Add-Ons Ultimate
- Advanced Uploads for Add-Ons Ultimate
- Advanced Calculations for Add-Ons Ultimate
- Image Preview for Add-Ons Ultimate
- Text Preview for Add-Ons Ultimate
- WooCommerce Review and Approve
|Released||7 April 2020|
|Last Updated||3 August 2023|
All purchases are covered by a 14 day money back guarantee. Prices are in US Dollars.
Product Add-Ons Ultimate Bundle
$450.00 + VAT
Product Add-Ons plus all its extensionsIncludes Lifetime Pro licences for Add-Ons Ultimate and all its current and future extensions
Use on unlimited sitesUse these plugins on as many sites as you like
One-time paymentThis is a single one-time charge. You'll recieve support and updates for the lifetime of the products
14 day money back guaranteeIf the plugins aren't what you want, just drop us a line within 14 days for a full refund
A full refund if you're not happy
All products are covered by a 14 day money back guarantee so if you find the plugin doesn't meet your expectations, just let me know and I'll refund your purchase.
How long is the licence valid for?
The licence for the bundle is valid for the lifetime of the products and will not expire. You pay once and receive all future updates for the plugins included in the bundle, including new features. You're also entitled to free support at any time in the future.
How many sites can I use this on?
You can use plugins from this bundle on as many sites as you like.
Do you offer refunds?
Yes, there’s a 14 day money back guarantee. The purpose of this guarantee is to give you plenty of time to assess the plugin to see if it will meet your needs.
During the 14 days, if you’ve got any questions about the plugin and what you are hoping to achieve with it, just raise a support ticket and we’ll get back to you.
You can find out how to register your refund request here.
Is there a free trial?
We don’t offer free trials or backend demos but all products are backed by a 14 money back guarantee so if the plugin isn’t what you wanted, we will issue you with a refund.
This allows you to spend time testing the plugin on your own environment, with your own theme and with your own plugins. It’s the best way to help you be sure that the plugin is what you want.
You can also upgrade your licence at any time – so, if you wish, you can purchase a Yearly licence initially then upgrade to the Lifetime licence within the first year and just pay the difference.
If you have any questions during your 14 day refund period, you can raise a support ticket and we will get straight back to you.
What are the main features of WooCommerce Product Add-Ons Ultimate?
WooCommerce Product Add-Ons Ultimate is a custom product add-ons plugin which allows your customers to personalise your products. You can add extra options to your products like text boxes, dropdowns, checkboxes and radio buttons - and you can add as many additional fields as you like, giving you and your customers fine-grained control over configuring products.
Every field can be assigned a price, which either adds or even subtracts from the original product price, so you can charge your customers extra for personalisations. This allows you to add value to each of your products and increase your profitability.
Certain fields, like dropdowns and radio buttons, can have different prices associated with each option.
The Pro version also includes several advanced custom fields, like calculations, child products, and checkbox groups.
16 different field types
- Add-on fields include checkboxes, datepickers, file uploads, information fields, text and textarea fields, number fields, radio groups, select fields, name your price fields
- Pro version also includes image swatches, child products, checkbox groups and calculation fields
Add prices to fields and field options
- Optionally assign prices to your product add-on fields
- Choose whether to multiply the cost of add-on fields by the quantity ordered or just charge a flat rate one-off fee
- Add price per character costs to text fields
- Assign negative (discount) prices
- Accept custom prices (name your price fields)
- Add percentage prices (Pro only)
Insert fields per product or globally
- Add fields to specific products
- Create global fields and assign them to multiple products or categories
- Show or hide fields based on the value of other fields
Variation specific fields
- Show or hide fields depending on which variation is selected
Upload files - beautifully
- Allow the customer to upload single or multiple files
- Display thumbnails and upload progress
- Set permitted file types and size
- Download all uploaded files per order in single zip
- Optionally rename file names
Child products (Pro only)
- Use other products as add-on fields, allowing customers to add multiple products to their cart from one page
- Perfect for complete the look, product bundles, gift boxes, etc
Calculation fields (Pro only)
- Create formulas to calculate cost, area or other values
- Include field values in the calculations
- Set product prices using calculations
Image swatches (Pro only)
- Display product images as image swatches
- Set minimum and maximum number of selections
- A picture is worth a thousand words
Checkbox groups (Pro only)
- Create groups of checkboxes
- Optionally set minimum or maximum number of checkboxes to be selected
Percentage based pricing (Pro only)
- Set the cost of add-on fields as a percentage of the product price
- Charge for extra options based on the value of the product and/or variation
Group toggles and tabs (Pro only)
- Organise your fields into groups
- Display groups as tabs or accordions
REST API integration
- Add-Ons Ultimate supports the WooCommerce REST API so you can create, edit, get and delete add-on fields and groups using the API
Is WooCommerce Product Add-Ons Ultimate compatible with my theme?
Product Add-Ons Ultimate is designed to work with any theme. Additionally, it inherits as many styles as possible from the theme - so its appearance will match your theme's styles.
Is Product Add-Ons Ultimate compatible with my page builder?
Add-Ons Ultimate is compatible with all major page builders like Elementor, Divi, Gutenberg / Block Editor, Visual Composer, Beaver Builder, Oxygen Builder, and many others.
Note that it automatically inserts extra fields before the ‘Add to Cart’ button on your product page and will follow your theme’s styling. There is not currently a shortcode that you can use to insert the fields.
Does the plugin integrate with X?
Product Add-Ons Ultimate integrates with a wide number of other plugins to ensure maximum functionality and flexibility. Here are some of the most important and popular integrations it works with out of the box:
Localisation and multilingual compatibility
Product Add-Ons Ultimate is compatible with WPML and other popular multilingual plugins like LocoTranslate.
Fees and Discounts
Compatible with WooCommerce Fees and Discounts to allow you to apply discounts and charges on products with add-on fields.
Bookings for WooCommerce
Add extra fields to your bookable products with Bookings for WooCommerce.
Role-based add-on prices
With Product Add-Ons Ultimate you can enable different prices for different user roles.
Product Add-Ons Ultimate is compatible with WooCommerce Subscriptions.
Fully integrated with the WooCommerce REST API
And many, many more integrations besides!
What field types does WooCommerce Product Add-Ons Ultimate include?
Text, Number and Textarea
- Text fields allow users to enter text of their choice - ideal for engravings, personal messages, etc
- Number fields allow users to enter numbers
- Textarea fields allow users to enter longer format text
- With text and textarea fields you can charge per character if you wish. You can also set minimum and maximum number of characters. The Pro version has additional functions, like free characters, alphanumeric only, etc
Checkbox, Radio and Select
- Checkboxes are really useful for encouraging users to purchases extras like extended warranties, gift wrapping, etc
- Radio buttons allow users to select one option from a set of options
- Select fields also allow users to select one option from a dropdown list
- Each option can have its own price assigned
- Display radio and checkboxes as selectable text swatches if you wish
- Advanced WooCommerce image upload plugin
- Optional AJAX drag and drop uploads and progress bars
- Bulk upload features
Name Your Price and Information
- Name Your Price allows customers to set custom prices - a flexible way to add customer-defined pricing
- Information fields allow you to display additional information: ideal for meta data, additional technical information, nutritional values, etc.
Colour Picker and Date Picker
- Colour Pickers allow customers to select a colour value from a colour chart
- Date Pickers allow customers to select a date - specify minimum / maximum dates
Field Types (Pro Only)
The following field types are only available with a Pro licence.
- Calculate values using formulas, the values of other fields, and global variables. Use the results to set the product price or just as simple values.
Products and Product Categories
- Include ‘child’ products as add-ons within your ‘parent’ product - perfect for when you want to track inventory or SKUs of your extra fields or if they should be part of shipping calculations
- Insert all products within specified categories quickly and easily
- Add image swatches to your radio buttons or checkboxes to present users with a more visual choice.
- Add a group of checkboxes. You can specify a minimum and maximum number of checkboxes that must be selected by the customer
I have a complex setup in mind, involving multiple customizations, pricing options and calculations. Can I achieve this?
We understand customization options can be very different and complicated.
WooCommerce Product Add-ons Ultimate enables you to easily set up complex requirements: we’ve found that out of the box, it usually covers 99% of client requests. In a minority of cases, you’ll need to add some additional development work: if you’re unsure, contact us here with details of your setup and we’ll let you know.
Is Product Add-Ons Ultimate compatible with CSV importers?
You can continue to import products via a CSV or XML importer even if you are using WooCommerce Product Add-Ons Ultimate.
However, it's not currently possible to use a standard CSV import/export plugin to import the product add-on fields themselves. But we do have a specialist import/export tool in beta that will allow you to export your add-on groups and fields to a CSV file, then import them to another site.
Product level and global fields can be exported and the tool will allow you to map the fields to new products in the import site.
Please note that some of the field data is exported as serialised arrays - meaning that it's not easy to edit the fields in a spreadsheet.
If you'd like to try the import/export tool, please contact us by raising an enquiry on the Support page.
Alternatives to importing and exporting
One of the main reasons for wanting to import and export fields is to make editing a large number of fields easier. Product Add-Ons Ultimate allows you to create global add-ons, which can be applied to all products, multiple products, or all products within specified categories. So instead of creating the same field over and over for each product, you just create the field once and apply it to multiple products.
Global add-ons are persistent - they won't get wiped when you add or import new products.
Using global add-ons makes it easier to edit your add-on fields - even when the add-on fields apply to multiple products.
What types of files can customers upload for customization?
WooCommerce Product Add-Ons Ultimate allows your customers to upload .gif, .jpeg and .png files by default. You can enable .pdf uploads should you so wish, and even add more file types with a few easy lines of code available here.
Can I see the plugin in action?
Yes! Here is our demo site, which covers the most common use cases for the plugin.
Is this plugin HPOS compatible?
From version 8.2, WooCommerce is introducing a High Performance Order Storage feature to improve store performance. All our plugins are HPOS compatible.
|Released||7 April 2020|
|Last Updated||3 August 2023|