We have a customized online shop to sell school supplies for parents with children in one or many school levels. We had a lot of issues trying to fulfill the requirements such as restricting products and categories only to registered users, restricting products categories depending on the school level, and giving parents access only to those products their children need for their current school level.
We are more than satisfied with the WooCommerce Members Only because it not only helped us solving all the issues we were having but also gave us some more functionality, like restricting menu items and widgets, which made our store even more precise to our customer needs. Plus the support is A+: fast and attentive to all our needs.
Create a membership site with WooCommerce
Create a WooCommerce membership site with the WooCommerce Members Only plugin. Perfect for membership sites, clubs and societies, wholesale stores, age-restricted sites, and many more.
Choose how much of your content to keep private
Members Only lets you choose how much of your content to protect - from a single product to the entire site.
You can choose to restrict:
- Your entire site
- All WooCommerce pages
- All WooCommerce products
- Selected WooCommerce products
- Selected WooCommerce categories
- Selected posts
- Selected post categories
Choose how to protect your content
Members Only lets you control which users can access your content. You can restrict access by password, user role, or logged-in status. You can even restrict access to individual products and posts according to specific users.
Only the users that you have chosen can access your content.
- Set one or more global passwords
- Create different passwords for each product or post
- Create different passwords for each product or post category
User role options
- Specify one or more user roles at a global level
- Allow different user roles to access different products or posts
- Allow different user roles to access different product and post categories
- Restrict or enable payment gateways by user role
- Restrict or enable shipping methods by user role
- Set expirations for memberships
Custom registration options
- Allow users to select their role at registration
- Manually approve users after registration, if required
- Prevent pending or rejected users from logging in
- Set different default roles for new users
- Add custom fields to registration form
- Restrict access to users who are logged in
- Create user-specific products by restricting access to specified products to specific user IDs
User role editor
If you're protecting your content according to user roles, you need a simple way to create and manage user roles. The built-in user role editor lets you:
- Create new user roles
- Duplicate existing roles
- Edit role capabilities
The complete WooCommerce membership plugin
WooCommerce Members Only is the best membership plugin for protecting your content.
- Automatically create a password page and form
- Define where to send users after they log in
- Choose where to redirect users when they try to access unauthorised content
- Hide widgets and menu items from users who aren't permitted to view your content
- Hide private posts, products and categories or keep them visible but inaccessible
Why choose Plugin Republic?
What are the differences between the Basic and Pro licences?
The Basic licence entitles you to updates and support for 1 site. The Pro licence entitles you to updates and support for unlimited sites.
How long is the licence valid for?
Unless otherwise stated, licences are valid for a year. During that time you are entitled to receive free updates and support. Licences will automatically renew unless cancelled.
Will the licence still work if I cancel my subscription?
If you cancel your subscription, you'll still be entitled to free updates and support until the end of the subscription period. After that, the plugin will continue to work but you'll no longer be entitled to updates or support.
Is there a free trial?
I don't offer free trials but all products are backed by a 14 money back guarantee so if the plugin isn't what you wanted, I will issue you with a refund.
Do you offer refunds?
Yes, there's a 14 day money back guarantee so if you purchase the plugin and decide you no longer want it, just drop me a line.
Will this plugin work with my theme?
All my plugins are independent of the theme being used so there shouldn't be any problems. If you do run into any issues, just let me know and I will take a look.