WooCommerce Better Variations
Disable, grey out, style and sort your sold-out and out-of-stock variations
Disable and style sold-out variations
- Grey out variations that are out of stock
- Add optional text like 'Sold out'
- Add optional 'Back in stock' date
Re-style and re-sort options
- Style in-stock and out-of-stock items in different colours
- Display in-stock items above out-of-stock items
- Highlight in-stock variations
Flexible and easy to use
- Perfect for non-coders, developers and clients
- Simple form interface
- Ultra-low maintenance - just plug and play
All purchases are covered by a 14 day money back guarantee
Yearly licences renew annually
Lifetime licences are a one-time payment
Use on a single site
Use on unlimited sites
Use on a single site
Use on unlimited sites
All products are covered by a 14 day money back guarantee. Prices exclude VAT, where applicable. Yearly licences renew annually; lifetime licences are a one-time payment
A full refund if you're not happy
All products are covered by a 14 day money back guarantee so if you find the plugin doesn't meet your expectations, just let me know and I'll refund your purchase.
Plugin Features and Information
WooCommerce Better Variations is a simple plugin that allows you to:
- Disable (grey out) variations that are out of stock
- Display optional text like 'Sold out' next to the variation name
- Display an optional 'Back in stock' date to let your customers know when to expect the item
- Re-style options - display out of stock options in a different colour to in stock options
- Re-sort options - display in stock variations above out of stock variations
|Released||11 August 2018|
|Last Updated||9 November 2020|
= 1.1.0, 1 May 2020 =
* Added: display out of stock text even when options aren't disabled
* Added: Select2 support
* Added: style out of stock and in stock options
= 1.0.5, 17 February 2020 =
* Fixed: check $variation->get_manage_stock()
= 1.0.4, 30 January 2020 =
* Fixed: JS error with undefined variation text
= 1.0.3, 14 January 2020 =
* Updated: added variation.variation_is_active and $variation->get_stock_quantity as alternative tests for stock status
= 1.0.2, 3 August 2019 =
* Fixed: sold out text not always appearing
= 1.0.1, 24 April 2019 =
* Updated: licence page
* Updated: add text via data attribute in JS
= 1.0.0, 19 March 2019 =
* Initial commit
Plugins to extend your WooCommerce store with powerful new features
Rapid support and great service - my business depends upon your happiness
14 day money back guarantee so you can buy with peace of mind
What people are saying
This is the only plugin I've found that handles out of stock variations well!
With the plugin, the out of stock options can be greyed out and made unselectable, or the styling (colour and sort order) of the variations can be altered to make the out of stock options appear at the bottom of the list and they are clearly shown in a different colour with a message.
The plugin author was attentive, provided excellent support and even helped me with some customisations.
What are the differences between the Basic and Pro licences?
The Basic licence entitles you to updates and support for 1 site. The Pro licence entitles you to updates and support for unlimited sites.
How long is the licence valid for?
Unless otherwise stated, licences are valid for a year. During that time you are entitled to receive free updates and support. Licences will automatically renew unless cancelled.
Will the licence still work if I cancel my subscription?
If you cancel your subscription, you'll still be entitled to free updates and support until the end of the subscription period. After that, the plugin will continue to work but you'll no longer be entitled to updates or support.
Is there a free trial?
I don't offer free trials but all products are backed by a 14 money back guarantee so if the plugin isn't what you wanted, I will issue you with a refund.
Do you offer refunds?
Yes, there's a 14 day money back guarantee so if you purchase the plugin and decide you no longer want it, just drop me a line.
Will this plugin work with my theme?
All my plugins are independent of the theme being used so there shouldn't be any problems. If you do run into any issues, just let me know and I will take a look.