The Advanced Uploads extension will add extra settings to your Product Add-Ons Ultimate settings.
First, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Product Add-Ons and click the ‘Uploads’ subheading. You’ll see a new section with the settings for Advanced Uploads.
Advanced Uploads settings
Here’s a guide to the settings available in Advanced Uploads:
- Enable image editing: you need to enable this for the other options to be available. When you check this option, the user will see a link to ‘Edit Image’ when they upload a new image
- Rotation: enter a value in this field to allow users to rotate their images after upload. The value that you enter will be the number of degrees that the image can be rotated by
- Aspect ratio: if you want to force the user to crop to a certain aspect ratio, enter a value here. You can use a value like ’16/9′ or ‘1.778’
- Max width: enter a value here to rescale uploaded images to a maximum width. Leave the next setting, ‘Max height’, empty to ensure that images are scaled to the correct aspect
- Max height: enter a value here to rescale uploaded images to a maximum height. Leave the previous setting, ‘Max width’, empty to ensure that images are scaled to the correct aspect
- Button class: you can enter a class name here that will be applied to all buttons in the editing window
- Button class (alt): enter a class name here that will be applied to the ‘Update and Close’ button in the editing window