What customers say
5/5 stars!!! Really a great plugin and outstanding customer service! Well built and very logical setup. Easy to use for even not so tech-savvy users :-)
Gareth has been exceptionally helpful with after sales enquiries. Very responsive and excellent customer care. Fully recommend this plugin to anyone that is looking to extend the functionality of WooCommerce.
Power up your uploads
Extends Add-Ons Ultimate with image editing capabilities
Let customers edit their uploaded images
- Customers can edit images they upload to WooCommerce
- Extends the Product Add-Ons Ultimate plugin
- Perfect for print shops, workwear sites, gift stores...
Edit image direct from the product page
- Users can crop, rotate and resize
- Resize uploads to a set height or width
- Set aspect ratio and orientation
Flexible and easy to use
- Perfect for non-coders and developers alike
- Simple and intuitive settings
All purchases are covered by a 14 day money back guarantee
Yearly licences renew annually
Lifetime licences are a one-time payment
This extension requires the Product Add-Ons Ultimate plugin
$59.00 + VAT
Use on a single site
$99.00 + VAT
Use on unlimited sites
$149.00 + VAT
Use on a single site
$249.00 + VAT
Use on unlimited sites
A full refund if you're not happy
All products are covered by a 14 day money back guarantee so if you find the plugin doesn't meet your expectations, just let me know and I'll refund your purchase.
Plugin Features and Information
Advanced Uploads is an extension for the WooCommerce Product Add-Ons Ultimate plugin that lets your users edit their images before they're added to the cart.
Important: please note that you'll need to have Add-Ons Ultimate installed and active in order to run Advanced Uploads.
What can you do with Advanced Uploads?
Users can edit their images after uploading them. Editing includes:
- Cropping images
- Resizing images
- Rotating images
You can also:
- Set a predefined aspect ratio (e.g. 16:9) so that users can only crop to a specific aspect
- Set a minimum and/or maximum height and width to ensure images are uploaded to the correct size
Advanced Uploads requires the Product Add-Ons Ultimate plugin to work.
|Released||13 June 2020|
|Last Updated||15 June 2021|
= 1.1.2, 15 June 2021 =
* Fixed: PDF fails upload
= 1.1.1, 20 May 2020 =
* Added: wcpauau_check_min_width filter
* Added: filters for default, min and max values for upload quantity fields
* Fixed: images with duplicate names getting incorrectly deleted after editing
= 1.1.0, 25 March 2021 =
* Added: min height and min width parameters
* Added: option to automatically trigger edit screen when image is uploaded
* Added: multiple parameters can be set on fields rather than globally
* Added: option to create 'Quantity' field for each upload
* Updated: prevent cropping off-canvas
= 1.0.4, 30 July 2020 =
* Fixed: error when activating without Product Add-Ons Ultimate
= 1.0.3, 23 July 2020 =
* Fixed: second Cropper instance not initiating
= 1.0.2, 16 July 2020 =
* Added: image quality setting
* Added: $id and $field parameters to wcpauau_aspect_ratio filter
* Fixed: allow multiple edits of same image
* Updated: ensure modal editor fits window
= 1.0.1, 25 June 2020 =
* Updated: added licence key field
= 1.0.0, 16 June 2020 =
* Initial commit
Plugins to extend your WooCommerce store with powerful new features
Rapid support and great service - my business depends upon your happiness
14 day money back guarantee so you can buy with peace of mind
Is there a Basic and Pro version?
There's no Basic or Pro version. Advanced Uploads is an extension for WooCommerce Product Add-Ons Ultimate and will match your Add-Ons Ultimate licence..
Does this extension require Product Add-Ons Ultimate?
Yes, to run this extension you need to have WooCommerce Product Add-Ons Ultimate installed and active.
How long is the licence valid for?
Yearly licences are valid for a year. During that time you are entitled to receive free updates and support. Licences will automatically renew unless cancelled. Lifetime licences are a one-time payment and do not expire. Lifetime licences entitle you to ongoing support and updates.
Will the licence still work if I cancel my subscription?
If you cancel your subscription, you'll still be entitled to free updates and support until the end of the subscription period. After that, the plugin will continue to work but you'll no longer be entitled to updates or support.
Is there a free trial?
I don't offer free trials but all products are backed by a 14 money back guarantee so if the plugin isn't what you wanted, I will issue you with a refund.
Do you offer refunds?
Yes, there's a 14 day money back guarantee so if you purchase the plugin and decide you no longer want it, just drop me a line.
Will this plugin work with my theme?
All my plugins are independent of the theme being used so there shouldn't be any problems. If you do run into any issues, just let me know and I will take a look.