WooCommerce Review and Approve
Create a workflow that allows your customers to sign off on designs
What customers say
Incredible addition to WooCommerce. We could not find anything like this plugin in the marketplace. The support is solid and the development sound. Top notch staff and support. Awesome team.
WooCommerce file review and approval plugin
Let customers upload files for you to work on, then attach your revisions to their account page for customer approval
Revise, reject, approve
- Customers can upload their own version of a file to their order
- You work on the file and present it back to the customer
- The customer can approve the file or request further revisions from their account page
Unique customer workflow
- Upload revised files and add notes from the admin order screen
- Your customer can upload further files with comments
- Set a maximum number of iterations
All purchases are covered by a 14 day money back guarantee
Yearly licences renew annually
Lifetime licences are a one-time payment
This extension requires the Product Add-Ons Ultimate plugin
$59.00 + VAT
Use on a single site
$99.00 + VAT
Use on unlimited sites
$149.00 + VAT
Use on a single site
$249.00 + VAT
Use on unlimited sites
A full refund if you're not happy
All products are covered by a 14 day money back guarantee so if you find the plugin doesn't meet your expectations, just let me know and I'll refund your purchase.
Plugin Features and Information
WooCommerce Review and Approve is an extension for the WooCommerce Product Add-Ons Ultimate plugin that allows you to create an approval workflow with your customer
Important: please note that you'll need to have Add-Ons Ultimate installed and active in order to run Review and Approve.
What can you do with Review and Approve?
- Used along with Add-Ons Ultimate, you can specify that files uploaded to a product are subject to a review process. Users upload their file and you view it in the order admin screen along with the user comments.
- You work on the file in line with the user's requests, then upload a new version to the order. The user will receive an email to tell them about the revised file, which they can then view from their Account page on your site.
- If they require further changes, they can provide you with more information and even upload further files if necessary. You get an email to tell you they've responded and you can get to work on another revision.
- When the customer is happy, they can choose the revision they prefer and hit the 'Approve' button. The order can then be processed as normal.
- You can set a limit to the number of iterations required.
Review and Approve requires the Product Add-Ons Ultimate plugin to work.
|Released||8 July 2021|
|Last Updated||11 January 2022|
|Requires||Add-Ons Ultimate 3.8.8+|
= 1.1.2, 11 January 2022 =
* Fixed: customer email not sending in WooCommerce 6.0
= 1.1.1, 23 August 2021 =
* Updated: allow admins to set orders to Completed
= 1.1.0, 9 August 2021 =
* Added: ability to integrate with any type of Add-Ons Ultimate field
= 1.0.2, 2 August 2021 =
* Fixed: transition to order Completed status
= 1.0.1, 15 July 2021 =
* Fixed: licence activation issue
= 1.0.0, 7 July 2021 =
* First official release.
Plugins to extend your WooCommerce store with powerful new features
Rapid support and great service - my business depends upon your happiness
14 day money back guarantee so you can buy with peace of mind
What are the differences between the Basic and Pro licences?
The Basic licence entitles you to updates and support for 1 site. The Pro licence entitles you to updates and support for unlimited sites.
Does this extension require Product Add-Ons Ultimate?
Yes, to run this extension you need to have WooCommerce Product Add-Ons Ultimate installed and active.
How long is the licence valid for?
Yearly licences are valid for a year. During that time you are entitled to receive free updates and support. Licences will automatically renew unless cancelled. Lifetime licences are a one-time payment and do not expire. Lifetime licences entitle you to ongoing support and updates.
Will the licence still work if I cancel my subscription?
If you cancel your subscription, you'll still be entitled to free updates and support until the end of the subscription period. After that, the plugin will continue to work but you'll no longer be entitled to updates or support.
Is there a free trial?
I don't offer free trials but all products are backed by a 14 day money back guarantee so if the plugin isn't what you wanted, I will issue you with a refund.
Do you offer refunds?
Yes, there's a 14 day money back guarantee so if you purchase the plugin and decide you no longer want it, just drop me a line.
Will this plugin work with my theme?
All my plugins are independent of the theme being used so there shouldn't be any problems. If you do run into any issues, just let me know and I will take a look.