What customers say
5/5 stars!!! Really a great plugin and outstanding customer service! Well built and very logical setup. Easy to use for even not so tech-savvy users :-)
Gareth has been exceptionally helpful with after sales enquiries. Very responsive and excellent customer care. Fully recommend this plugin to anyone that is looking to extend the functionality of WooCommerce.
WooCommerce Request a Quote plugin
Let customers add products to a list then send you a quote request
Give customers the option to request quotes
- Add products to a quote list using an 'Add to Quote' button
- Define which products can be quoted - e.g. specific products, or by category or tag
- Choose who can request quotes - e.g. guests, existing users, or specific user roles
Perfect for B2B and wholesale stores
- Optionally hide prices for quoted products
- Convert quotes to orders and automatically send a payment link to the customer
- Integrates with Add-Ons Ultimate to allow you to quote for personalised products
Easy to configure and manage
- Simple settings and automatic set-up
- Easy for developers and non-coders alike
All purchases are covered by a 14 day money back guarantee
Yearly licences renew annually
Lifetime licences are a one-time payment
$59.00 + VAT
Use on a single site
$99.00 + VAT
Use on unlimited sites
$149.00 + VAT
Use on a single site
$249.00 + VAT
Use on unlimited sites
A full refund if you're not happy
All products are covered by a 14 day money back guarantee so if you find the plugin doesn't meet your expectations, just let me know and I'll refund your purchase.
Plugin Features and Information
Give your customers the option to request a quote for your products.
Using WooCommerce Request a Quote, you can specify which products can be quoted for - either individual products, all products within certain categories or tags, or just all the products on your site. The standard 'Add to Cart' button is replaced by an 'Add to Quote' button. The customer can still choose a quantity and when they click 'Add to Quote' the product will be added to their quote list.
You can choose which customers can request a quote:
- All customers
- Only logged-in customers
- Only guest customers (not logged in)
- Customers in specific user roles
You can choose whether to hide or display the product price on quotable products.
When a user submits their quote list to you, you'll receive an email with the list of products. The quote will also be automatically created as a 'Quote request' in your dashboard. You can then edit the prices and send the user an email back with the products and their quoted prices.
If the user wishes to accept the quote, there's a 'Checkout now' button that will direct them straight to the cart where they can purchase the entire list of quoted products. Once the user makes the purchase, the quote will be automatically converted to a standard order.
The plugin is fully compatible with Product Add-Ons Ultimate, meaning that your customers can request quotes for personalised products.
|Released||10 August 2021|
|Last Updated||4 March 2022|
= 1.0.8, 4 March 2022 =
* Fixed: quote prices not including some add-on prices
= 1.0.7, 3 March 2022 =
* Updated: Include a link in the email to set a new password if WooCommerce setting "When creating an account, automatically generate an account password" is enabled
= 1.0.6, 8 February 2022 =
* Fixed: Enable Request a Quote setting does not appear on Variable products
* Updated: Changed 'Continue shopping' to 'View quote' when 'Redirect to the cart page after successful addition' is enabled
= 1.0.5, 26 January 2022 =
* Fixed: set billing and shipping addresses correctly
* Fixed: parse error on activation
= 1.0.4, 8 October 2021 =
* Fixed: incorrect text domain in functions-product.php
* Fixed: upload fields causing AJAX error
= 1.0.3, 20 August 2021 =
* Fixed: pull add-ons data into the quote
= 1.0.2, 13 August 2021 =
* Updated: optionally display prices in cart
= 1.0.1, 11 August 2021 =
* Fixed: check for session in wcraq_get_quotable_products
= 1.0.0, 10 August 2021 =
* Initial commit
Plugins to extend your WooCommerce store with powerful new features
Rapid support and great service - my business depends upon your happiness
14 day money back guarantee so you can buy with peace of mind
What are the differences between the Basic and Pro licences?
The Basic licence entitles you to updates and support for 1 site. The Pro licence entitles you to updates and support for unlimited sites.
How long is the licence valid for?
Unless otherwise stated, licences are valid for a year. During that time you are entitled to receive free updates and support. Licences will automatically renew unless cancelled.
Will the licence still work if I cancel my subscription?
If you cancel your subscription, you'll still be entitled to free updates and support until the end of the subscription period. After that, the plugin will continue to work but you'll no longer be entitled to updates or support.
Is there a free trial?
I don't offer free trials but all products are backed by a 14 day money back guarantee so if the plugin isn't what you wanted, I will issue you with a refund.
Do you offer refunds?
Yes, there's a 14 day money back guarantee so if you purchase the plugin and decide you no longer want it, just drop me a line.
Will this plugin work with my theme?
All my plugins are independent of the theme being used so there shouldn't be any problems. If you do run into any issues, just let me know and I will take a look.