WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing Rules
The WooCommerce Fees and Discount plugin allows you to create discounts and fees for products based on simple rules that you set up. For example, buy one product get a second product free.
Offers can apply to:
- All items in the cart
- Specific products
- Products in specific categories
Furthermore, you can specify how many products the customer needs to purchase in order to qualify for the offer, and you can specify how many products they receive at the adjusted rate. You can also specify how the discount (or additional fee) is calculated, either a fixed fee or a percentage.
So you can do all kinds of deals, e.g.:
- Buy one get one free
- Buy two get one free
- Buy three get two half price
- Buy four get one at 10% off
And so on. There's no limit to how you want to structure the pricing rules.
You can also specify that the customer needs to buy items from a certain group of products in order to receive items from a second group of products. This means you can do promotions like:
- Buy two laptops and get a free printer
- Buy three cushions and get a rug half price
- Buy three t-shirts and get the next one at 10% off
You can also add extra text to product pricing labels on the front end to advertise your promotions.
Rules are simple to set up. Take a look at the screenshot below which shows the rule for a Buy One Get One Free offer. It takes a matter of seconds to set up.
WooCommerce Payment Gateway Fees and Discounts
Using Fees and Discounts, you can also incentivise customers to choose certain payment gateways or levy additional charges on other gateways.
Each payment gateway has its own settings, applied independently, including:
- Set a label to appear in the cart totals
- Choose whether to apply a fee or a discount
- Choose between a flat rate, fixed fee/discount or a percentage of the cart total
- Choose whether to include shipping costs as part of the cart total
- Specify a minimum cart total for the fee/discount to apply
- Specify a maximum cart total for the fee/discount to apply
- Specify a minimum fee/discount value (this is useful when your fee/discount is a percentage of the cart total, so you can set a minimum level for the fee or discount)
- Specify a maximum fee/discount value (also useful when your fee/discount is a percentage of the cart total, so you can limit the overall fee or discount)
- Select whether to apply tax to the fee
- Select which tax class to use
Why choose Plugin Republic?
What are the differences between the Basic and Pro licences?
The Basic licence entitles you to updates and support for 1 site. The Pro licence entitles you to updates and support for unlimited sites.
How long is the licence valid for?
Unless otherwise stated, licences are valid for a year. During that time you are entitled to receive free updates and support. Licences will automatically renew unless cancelled.
Will the licence still work if I cancel my subscription?
If you cancel your subscription, you'll still be entitled to free updates and support until the end of the subscription period. After that, the plugin will continue to work but you'll no longer be entitled to updates or support.
Is there a free trial?
I don't offer free trials but all products are backed by a 14 money back guarantee so if the plugin isn't what you wanted, I will issue you with a refund.
Do you offer refunds?
Yes, there's a 14 day money back guarantee so if you purchase the plugin and decide you no longer want it, just drop me a line.
Will this plugin work with my theme?
All my plugins are independent of the theme being used so there shouldn't be any problems. If you do run into any issues, just let me know and I will take a look.