The WooCommerce Product Table Ultimate plugin only has a few settings, but allows you to achieve a lot.
To access the plugin’s settings, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Product Table.
To display the product table, see this article.
Here’s a list of all the settings.
In this field, you can define what columns you want to display in your product table.
Choose from the following columns:
So, if you would like to display the thumbnail, product name, price and add-to-cart for each product in your table, you’d enter
thumbnail, name, price, add-to-cart into the field. Separate each item with a comma.
Show quantities on add-to-cart column
To show a quantity field next to the add to cart button, choose ‘Yes’ in this field.
Use this setting to decide which products to display. You can choose from the following:
- All: display all products
- Callback: specify the name of a custom query to display products
- Categories: limit the table to displaying products from specific categories
- Tags: limit the table to displaying products from specific tags
If you choose ‘Callback’ in the ‘Products Source’ setting above, you’ll see the ‘Callback’ field. Enter the name of your custom query.
If you choose ‘Categories’ above, you can select which categories your product table will use.
If you choose ‘Tags’ above, you can select which tags your product table will use.
If you have variable products in your store, you can decide how to display them in your table. Your options are:
- Redirect to product page: when the user selects a variable product from the table, they will be directed to the product page itself to view the possible variations
- As separate rows: if you would like to display each variation on its own row in the table, choose this option
- As dropdowns in parent row: if you choose this option, the user will see the variations as part of the parent product row in the table
Order Table By
Choose which parameter to order the table by. You can select from:
- Product ID
- Menu Order
Choose from ‘Ascending’ or ‘Descending’.
Products Per Page
Use this setting to define how many products to display per page. Pagination will automatically be added, allowing the user to navigate through multiple pages of products.
Enable Add Selected Button
If you want to allow users to select multiple products at the same time, set this field to ‘Yes’. This will display checkboxes on each row and a button at the bottom of the table to add all selected products to the cart.